Thursday

September 15, 2011

Hello, everyone before I start I'd like to say...

HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY TO MY GOOD FRIEND, ERIKA!
because your craziness makes every party
a hell of a lot more fun. (^_^)

On the other hand, I've been eighteen years old for a whole week now. And let me just say that, I've finally delivered my speech earlier today, and honestly, I was super nervous even though I had a week's worth of preparation my professor then called me too planned... as Homer Simpson would say, "D'oh!"

So today, I have found myself blog surfing or whatever it is called, you know clicking the Next Blog at the top part of the Blogger website. And, I've noticed a lot of family blogs, religious blogs, food and fashion blogs (me love), and ramblings of all sorts. But I've especially loved looking for blogs that fall under the photography category considering the only camera I've got is a old digital camera. (-___-")

I'm very envious (and I'm not afraid to admit) of people who have them fancy SLR, I don't take a lot of pictures of myself but I love taking picture of nature... you know, dogs, chickens, trees, flower and all them nature landscape. It feels so weird because when I go to school all I see is the city with the skyscrapers, trains, cars... pollution. I actually borrowed my friend's SLR and came up with these...

BTW, These are not part of the Project 365
Helping the Chicken Cross the Road

AND

Let Sleeping Dogs Lie

Cool, yea? I had to take these fast or else they might have left me.. (^_^)

Since I have no camera of my own, I've resorted to placing my creative outlet on drawing, designing my room, uhmm... this blog, if you could still count it. To show you all my creative outlet, here's today's picture...

~Photo of the Day: My desktop~

Don't ask me how I study there, it feels more like an art station for me. I study on the bed because... I feel more comfortable and the worksheets don't fit in my highly decorated desk. So, in line with that, I'd like to thank Hanna and Dana for their gift to me... a lap desk! THANK YOU! It's weird that even they know my study habits... (^o^)


Got home late and super bangag,
AnaRay

sleeping is a good source of dreams...

~~Song of the Day: Fix You by Coldplay~~

No comments:

Post a Comment