Friday

September 2, 2011

~~wake up song: Don't Stop the Music by 2NE1~~

*yawn*

Hello! I woke up with such a bad start... My eyes feel droppy, my back feels so tired and my mind is so slow. Even though last night I was brought with such bad news, today I was greeted with good news. Why? A good friend of mine passed the Accountancy Qualifying Exam, Go Gab! \(^o^)/!!

I actually woke up very late and that's not so good... It's now 11:11 AM. I always wake up at 8AM, oh no! my body clock is going mental! Oh so sleepy.. (-.-)Zzz..

Oh that is 2NE1, a Korean girl group that specializes in electronic hip hop and R&B kind of music. I may not be Korean but I love the beat.. ♫♪♫♪♫ This song is very old, and it actually doubles as a commercial for the Yamaha "Fiore". Oh yes, I've been very open to music... and so, was affected by the Korean Wave or Hallyu.

6 more days to go,
AnaRay


so tired... (=_=)



~~ Song of the Day: Lazy Song by Bruno Mars~~

No comments:

Post a Comment