Sunday

September 11, 2011

Stressed. Stressed. 1:53AM

I know that I shouldn't be stressed but something happened last night that I had to fix quickly. So this picture is dedicated for those two people that I am currently loving more than my cake. (^x^) That's supposed to be a kiss, right?

~Photo of the Day: Status update from Facebook~
I've had a lot of last minute back outs from my friends regarding the emcee thing and the 18s stuff like candles, treasures and roses (though not so much on the last one). I love you all, and I'm really sad that some of you couldn't come because I really really worked hard on this so but the show must go on. My blog though it's been more than a week old, my profile won't give much information so I'm going to debut myself here as well. (^_^)

My nickname is AnaRay, a combination of my first name as well as my last name. I am currently a sophomore in De La Salle University - Taft still an Accountancy student, thank God. I am now eighteen years old, I had that countdown and everything on this blog. I seriously love cake, so if I love you more than cake then you are special! Congratulations! (^o^)

I'm actually trying to finish this up early today because sadly, I won't be able to later on tonight. So details about my debut later will probably come out tomorrow. And, I still haven't made my speech for my speech class... Hopefully, I'd get my hands on the digital camera so I could send a message for those who read my blog.

Hoping this day ends much better than it started,
AnaRay

today's the day..


~~Song of the Day: Wish You Were Here by Avril Lavigne~~

2 comments:

  1. Enjoyy your debutt!!! OMGGG. dalaga na si baby girl. :> :* :* Don't worryyy edi more food for uss. Samin ha. You can't eat cause your the debutante. :>

    ReplyDelete