Thursday

September 29, 2011

The layout and title is actually courtesy of my brother, since he told me that the message was wrong... and the layout was too boring, so... boom! there's the result.

I've been having this awful migraine the whole day. It just won't go away... I thought at first I was just hungry but no, my head just feels like it's going to explode. (@_@)

I don't like eating lunch in the school canteen unless I'm saving money but today was an exception. The food was actually passable, in fact, it was good! Parmesan fish, rice and vegetables. Yummy and very healthy. So thank you Mae,because of you we were too lazy to get out of uni.

~Photo of the Day: Healthy lunch~

I usually go on about a topic that just suddenly comes into mind but with this headache I can't even think straight. I've been editing this post for more than an hour and look where it's gotten me! Nowhere. (T_T) I feel so messed up right now... What to talk about...

Got one. This afternoon I got to see my friends again, well those who I was close to when we were still a block section. We're not that close with each other now, and I know it's probably my fault. I can't go with them anymore because they already have a different schedule than me. It's even harder to keep up with the conversation because their topics are usually something I'm unfamiliar about. I don't blame them, it IS my fault I didn't pass the basics...

It's times like these that I wish life didn't bring in change.

Feeling way too sick to continue,
AnaRay

is there such a thing as post-menstrual syndrome? because... damn.


~~Song of the Day: It Will Rain by Bruno Mars~~

No comments:

Post a Comment