Wednesday

September 28, 2011

NEW LAYOUT! sort of...

I am... bored and not in the mood to make a speech. That is why...

I am currently on The Personality Test Center because I feel like I've changed a lot since the last time (around four years ago) I took a personality test that's sort of official. If you want to check out yours, here's the site The Personality Test Center, of course, it all depends whether or not you believe in this stuff.

I answered all 300 questions honestly because I really do want a real answer. Here's a summary, believe me the real answer is so much longer and much more detailed. This is the original IPIP-NEO test results:

Your score on Extraversion is high, indicating you are sociable, outgoing, energetic, and lively. You prefer to be around people much of the time.

Your high level of Agreeableness indicates a strong interest in others' needs and well-being. You are pleasant, sympathetic, and cooperative.

Your score on Conscientiousness is high. This means you set clear goals and pursue them with determination. People regard you as reliable and hard-working. 

Your score on Neuroticism is low, indicating that you are exceptionally calm, composed and unflappable. You do not react with intense emotions, even to situations that most people would describe as stressful.  

Your score on Openness to Experience is average, indicating you enjoy tradition but are willing to try new things. Your thinking is neither simple nor complex. To others you appear to be a well-educated person but not an intellectual.

And the Type Theory Test results:

Your personality type is ENFJ 

Long story short, I have not changed since the last four years. So, those who keep on writing on my letters to not change, apparently I have not. (^_^)

Will start on my speech,
AnaRay

gyah!

No comments:

Post a Comment