Sunday

September 25, 2011

Almost MIA.

See, I usually write my blogs around eight-ish (after dinner or after mass), because it's usually the time when everything in my life cools down. Unless, I have this party to attend. Anyway, I did not go to a party but we ate out, in Alabang Town Center. Ate at Tempura, I had two pieces of California Maki, a big bowl of Gyuniki Ramen (Beef Ramen), two pieces of Ebi Tempura (Shrimp Tempura), two cups of tea for dinner. (^_^) Needless to say I was super hungry.

And for dessert, The Cooky Hat yogurt from The White Hat and some Black Dragon from Serenitea.

~Photo of the Day: Dessert Time!~

I think food makes a lot of happy hormones come back, right? Because, there's like a lot of emotional problems here at home, which I will NOT share on the Internet because they're not mine. It's their story to tell and I do not want to gossip. I'm a slight pacifist so I don't usually have stories to tell about me getting into a bitchfit with someone. I'm the person you come to to tell your problems and I'll try to help you, but be forewarned that I DO NOT TAKE SIDES. Unless, of course, the other person is totally wrong... *sigh*

Reason for almost MIA:

I do not like breaking a good streak, so even though it's like eleven at night and I haven't finished all my homeworks since I've been a bum all day. I just had to do it! So, I'm officially just beginning my homework, might pull an all-nighter. BTW, my class starts at one in the afternoon tomorrow. (^o^)

Procrastinating,
AnaRay

i write so much on food, i should train being a food critic or something...

~Song of the Day: Bad Romance by Lady Gaga~

No comments:

Post a Comment