Friday

September 16, 2011

Hello friends!... strangers.

I'm feeling quite happy today because it's Friday... Friday... Oooohhh! It's Friday... Friday... Ooooh! (^_^)

annnd...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MIKA AND ABBY!
i miss you girls so much... <(^_^)>


I've always been talking about our lovable Mutien Marie classroom but now that we've moved out I'll show you Velasco Hall!... SOON. (^_^) I think it's much... much... much... better than our old room, but it's too hot.

I had DQ Blizzard with Oreo and Kitkat. Me <3s! I have way too many things to do so I can't expound on anything right now. m(_ _)m

Homework List:
Speech Class - wear business attire
Art Class - interview an artist
Law Class - read articles 1776 - 1786
Bible Studies - interview random people about the Bible
Accounting Class - unit 1 of the workbook
Human Behaviors Class - answer discussion questions
Personal Effectiveness Class - answer red booklet

~Photo of the Day: College Books~

I'll do my homework now, because I'm a good student...
AnaRay

Bruno Mars... (*_*)


~~Song of the Day: Grenade by Bruno Mars~~

No comments:

Post a Comment