Friday

September 9, 2011

Good evening! It's 8:50PM in the Philippines and I'm actually waiting for the showing of the series, Medium on FOX.

So while waiting, let me show you today's picture! (^_^)

~Photo of the Day: our building for Human Behaviors class~

Today is the last day of classes for the week, and that picture up there is where we held our last class. Honestly, I didn't even know that that building was still used so when I checked it out earlier before class started I thought I had gotten the wrong room but... we were right. Oh, who are we? SHOUTOUT to: Rox, Iyne, Sof and Zig (again...) My friends who shared this experience with me.

Now, why is it weird to have a class here? First, it's no longer used that much other than being a storage room for the uni. Second, this building is where the haunted house is set up during special occasions in our uni. And, when you enter the classroom, it's still dusty and smells like... a dirty garage. Thank God that our professor is someone who we've worked with before and he agreed to have a change in classroom, if we are permitted to do so. I HOPE SO! (*.*)

Also, a SHOUTOUT to: Alenn and Mel. Na-surprise ako (sarcasm applied). They actually bought me a really big cake. And though the surprise was a bit fail in the part of it being a surprise, I'm really happy you guys still made the effort for me. (T_T) <tears of joy! And, it isn't really easy commuting in the pouring rain, without an umbrella while carrying around a box of cake. THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Today was unexpected,
AnaRay

it's raining but that just means it's my birthday week

~~Song of the Day: Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head by Burt Bacharach~~

No comments:

Post a Comment