Saturday

September 10, 2011

Bonjour! Olah! Konnichiwa! (^_^)

I watched You Again twice today. And, that got stuck in my mind... I've been busy the whole day, my parents dragging me here and there but I need to post a picture today right? Soooo, here's the picture since my only friend for the past hours was my laptop.

 
~Photo of the Day: The Sims Social frontpage~
Welcome to the Sims Social! Yea, I've been playing it since I started to make an avatar. Which was this morning... and I've done a lot of accomplishments. (^o^) I'll admit that I easily get addicted to these things, I had (still have) that account on Neopets, recently just deleted those in Restaurant City, Pet Society, Cafe World and Tetris Battle. Believe me when I say, I love playing RPG computer and video games... which is sometimes my obsession. (>.<)

I have my own PS2, given to me by my little brother and I've finished games like Spyro, Shadow Hearts, Kingdom Hearts all in a span of a week (if there are no classes) and when you read the actual time that I've played it, it will show 24 hours worth of game time. As for computer games, the one from Real Arcade, Game House and such, it'll take me about two hours to finish. Yea, I love playing video games except for the shooting kind like COD... because I can describe how I play it in two words: I suck. (_ _")


I'll stop my blog from here or else I'll be talking a lot about games.


Shutting myself up,
AnaRay

tomorrow's gonna be a big bag of stress...

No comments:

Post a Comment