Monday

September 12, 2011

Currently watching Toy Story 3.

I really do love this movie. Andy's going to college... Well, hope he's ready college is brutal. As they say, it's just a walk in the Jurassic Park. (^o^) Rex might've survived.

Let me tell you about today. I got to sleep at 3AM because I was preparing for my speech class, wherein we had to promote ourselves as some kind of product. Not easy... I love public speaking but I have no idea how to do this. My professor is very very frank when she gives out comments; I know it's supposed to get us to do better or it's our assessment but you'll really feel like your best wasn't good enough. *sigh*

So, in Filipino terms I am... bangag when translated to English means slow-minded.

The picture of the day, today is... actually me, so I'm debuting myself here on Blogger. I just got home from uni and this is normally what I look like while studying, ponytail on the side an not the most beautiful person in the world but... it works for comfort. (^_^)

~Photo of the Day: Me in my comfy clothes~

Not much about today since I kept on sleeping due to the fact that I slept up late for NOTHING! And tomorrow will be a fast-paced day. On tomorrow's agenda: School supply shopping. I don't even have a pen!

Still going to catch some sleep,
AnaRay

'cause I'm sleeping on the mattress... (to the tune of I'm Leaving on a Jet Plane)

~~Song of the Day: Speak Now by Taylor Swift~~

No comments:

Post a Comment