Sunday

September 18, 2011

Greetings friends! and... unknown people!

Since I started this blog, around two weeks ago, I was kinda expecting that the people who'd be reading this were people who knew me. Obviously, majority of them are but it's cool to see this blog reached Germany, Saudi Arabia, Taiwan, Indonesia, Russia and the US. Did y'all know I want to travel? Well, I want to... if I had the money to spend for it, but I hate packing. Packing is such a... such a... drag.

I always have a checklist whenever I travel, you know the usual: this number of underwear, shirts, jeans, dresses, a pair of sneakers and a pair of slippers. Blah blah blah... What truly sucks about packing is choosing what to wear! I personally am envious of guys who could pull off things that they packed just because it was their favorite shirt (kudos to my little brother, he makes mistakes but usually he looks good).

I, on the other hand, have to plan ahead. Seriously, I do research on what the climate's going to be, is it hot or is it cold? Is it raining and all that stuff... but of course, I also have got to know what their fashion is in there.

Sure, people in cold places have a reason to wear them pretty boots, but here in the Philippines... boots are fifty-fifty. It's so hot, in fashion terms, that when you wear it, it looks awesome. But, it's literally so hot here that when you do wear it; it's just plain uncomfortable.

So, why am I blabbing about fashion? Because, I want those weird hat things (ear muffs) that people have in the States to keep them warm because if you have one here in the Phil, I have no idea where exactly you'll be able to wear it. But, it's so pretty!!!

~Photo of the Day: A Nathalie Rykiel creation (leftmost and rightmost)
and a John Galliano creation (center)~


Still studying,
AnaRay

why Luca Pacioli? why?!

~~Song of the Day: What the Hell by Avril Lavigne~~

No comments:

Post a Comment