Saturday

September 17, 2011

Note to family, friends, friends-to-be, boss-to-be, co-workers-to-be and strangers...

I do not get cranky when you wake me up but don't talk to me about something important because more or less, I won't remember what you said. I am a morning person but I'm not THAT good. Actually, I don't feel well right now... watery eyes and pounding headache. (=_=)

Currently, I am watching the UAAP Cheerdance Competition 2011 on Studio23. I don't know who's going to win actually, I'm still waiting for the results since I'm not there for the live performances. But, I must say in my opinion, La Salle did a good job, jaw-dropping \(^o^)/ but then I witnessed University of the Philippines(UP) and Far Eastern University(FEU)... And my reaction was (O_O). But, let the judges declare the winners... University of Santo Tomas(UST) used church songs while National University(NU) awesome costumes! Super naaliw ako, hihi...

So in line with the current trending on Twitter and the main reason why I'm not resting...

~Photo of the Day: The eight universities who fought for the crown
photo from UAAP Cheerdance Competition 2011 Facebook Page~

Good luck to all universities! I'm waiting for the results here at home before I officially post this.

CONGRATULATIONS TO...
UP PEP SQUAD for the group stunts
and
THE CHAMPIONS!
~~\(^o^)/\(O_o)/\(^_^)/\(O_O)/\(^O^)/~~

Feeling better, thanks cheerdancers!
AnaRay

Animo La Salle!

No comments:

Post a Comment