Tuesday

September 13, 2011

Good bye, Mutien Marie Hall!

All throughout the day, I felt sleepy. (-.-)Zzz... But, I couldn't sleep right after my accounting professor sent one out earlier. Today was our last day in that dusty, dirty, and damaged building and we didn't even stay that long. Mwahahahaha! Long story short, our class was dismissed early and then, I got to a bus, slept in the bus and finally went school supply shopping. I just noticed that in college there isn't that much stuff that you need, thank God and the books I could just borrow from the library or from my friends. Because I'm not that rich... (-__-)

But, I must show you.... THIS!
~Photo of the Day: My own bank card~

Ta-dah! I've never held a card that has money and my name on! I just took it out today since I wanted to use it but... I don't know how. So much for having one, but at least I could finally say I have a debit card. I smudged the numbers on top, I think I'm not supposed to show that... or is it okay to show that? Anyway, for security measures I just blurred it. (^o^)

Now, I have money in the bank. I can go shopping for sandals! and shirts, and pants and everything! But, what I'm really saving for is my own laptop so... what kind of laptop is good for a uni student? I can't afford something as expensive and amazing as an Apple laptop. Is the Sony Vaio okay? or the Acer Aspire? The kind that I want is the one I could easily bring to school, has a good enough memory and fast enough hard drive... uhm, if the graphics would be amazing that's be awesome too. (^_^)

And, now that I have all my school stuff. I can finally officially start my review for my qualifying exam at the end of the term. Wish me luck, I hope to get into the modulars program like my other blockmates who had left me behind with classes such as Art, Speech, and Bible Studies.

Starting to be a studious person... again,
AnaRay

i'm studying... oh, oh, oh, oh, oh! (to the tune of Mario's Stuttering)


~~ Song of the Day: Stuttering by Mario~~

No comments:

Post a Comment