Tuesday

September 20, 2011

I JUST GOT HOME AT 8:30 PM. (-_-)Zzz...

The most viewed post on this blog was... the winter fashion. Apparently, a lot of people care about fashion. (^_^)

But, I can't talk about fashion all day... I mean, yea, I love fashion but not to the point that I talk about it everyday. Really, I'm spending my afternoon somewhere boring because I have to wait for my law class at 6pm. My last class for the day was supposed to be at 2:30pm so that means that I have exactly 3 hours and 30 minutes worth of break. What will I be doing with this time? I don't know. (T_T)

Then, let's see what else is the most talked about in the Web. According to this site Top 10 Most Talked About Topics on the Web, they are Health, Games, Auto and Moto, IT and Tech, Sports, Home and Recreation, Music, Cinema, Love and Family, and Women, in order.

~Photo of Top 10 Most Popular Topics on the Web
from Synthesio - International Web Monitoring and Research~
so, it's probably legit. (~_^)

Then, let's talk about health... Or what I know that's connected to it. All that would probably be coming out of my mouth are beauty tips (and usually they're not the buy this product blah blah blah), I guess?

P.S. I'm not citing sources, and that's usually bad but these things are just tips I got from people and personal experience, don't sue me please. (^_^)

TIP#1: Sleep. Yea, it's overrated but I'm not telling you to do the whole eight hours, some people could live with just four hours, and some people need like ten hours worth.

TIP#2: Drink water! Yea, best be hydrated than dehydrated but don't be overhydrated (is this even a word?) or waterlogged because you'll have a drop on sodium(?) or salt. Our body needs salt, and we could have too much if we don't drink water and have not much if we drink too much.

TIP#3: Using oatmeal as a face moisturizer or use an oatmeal soap. Yea yea, I had the same reaction of WTF?! but, my little brother came home one day from his field trip and he presented me with the soap saying, "Ate Ana, sabi ng nagbebenta nito maganda raw 'to sa face." In English, "Big sister Ana, the seller told me that this is good for the face." So, yeah... don't selling things to my brother he usually buys it. (^o^) But, it was really effective! I had smooth and soft face then... Now, I can't find such a soap. (T_T)

~Photo of the Day: beauty tips
(images from Google, edited in pixlr.com)~

TIP#4: Wear sunglasses when going out to a very sunny place. This reduces dark circles around your eyes, plus it prevents wrinkles. This is because, the skin around our eyes are very sensitive so do not put too much stress on them.

TIP#5: Use the warm then cold method. This is for when you're washing your face. You use warm water to wet your face, this is so that the pores would open. Then, you use whatever soap or facial you use. Lastly, rinse with cold water because this closes the pores. Long story short, no pimples. Because you open the pores first to release the oils then you close them afterwards so that dirt will not enter. (^_^)

TIP#6: Exercise. Anything from running, swimming, or my personal favorite of power walking.

I know other tips but I'm not quite sure if it works on everyone... like don't put face powder after exercising? But, that's kinda obvious 'cause then your pores would be open thus, the effect of pimples. So! wash your face first.

Beginning to get sleepy... (-_-)Zzz
AnaRay

just like her i wannabe pretty!

~~Song of the Day: Ugly by 2NE1~~

No comments:

Post a Comment