Thursday

September 8, 2011

It's 2:41am... I'm still suffering from insomnia. (=_=)

---------Page Break---------

It's officially my birthday, and my little brother's birthday and Mama Mary's birthday! (>^o^)<l .~:':~.~

I've reached "adulthood" while my brother has started his teenage years, very lucky of us to have our birthday to meet on the same day, yea?

Also, it's officially the end of my term break. So congratulations to all LaSallians, welcome back to uni. Current time here in uni is 9:58am, early break from my first class. I thought I wouldn't see familiar faces in this class but apparently Zig can read minds because... we're classmates... again. (-_-") Let's go for another term! I've nothing to report now except for the lack of company I have right now. I'm all alone... on my birthday. (T_T) Kyaaa!

Carrying on, let's discuss the 365 project which is to start today!
365 Project Rules and Regulations:

1. Have a recording device. (i.e. camera, video camera, voice recorder)
2. The picture, video or recording should have happened on the day itself.
3. Use of PrintScreen is allowed.
4. Must not skip a day.
5. Can only post one picture!

So, I left my camera... stupid enough for me, but thank God for my cellphone. So the picture to be taken today may be from my Nokia E63... will add more for today later.

---------Page Break---------

Oh English, why do you haunt me so? (>.<) See, my English professor back in my uni frosh days thought me how to write essays and stuff like that, I learned a lot from her seriously but a lot of hardwork was poured into getting that almighty 4.0. Here! is a sample... Anyway, I get to see her again this term. I was shocked when she opened the door and she still remembered me, my eyes totally went like this... (O.O) So yeah, another term, yea?!

---------Page Break---------

Ding dong... I'm hoooome!
~~Photo of the Day: Pandesal from Kwen in Dian St.~~ 
I just got in at around 6:40pm since my classes ended at around 4pm and it's not exactly that far of a ride. It's just that we had a lot of stopovers like buying pandesal, eating said pandesal, (caution: I love pandesals) buying cake for me and my brother, stopping over at the mall... well I was asleep when we stopped over at the mall. I was so tired due to lack of sleep, but now... I'm home and I'm at peace. (^_^)

And, we're gonna eat food! Lots and lots and lots of food!

Bye bye for now,
AnaRay

finally eighteen!

~~Song of the Day: Happy Birthday Song by siblings Patty and Mildred Hill~~

No comments:

Post a Comment