Friday

September 30, 2011

Greetings world!

As you could see on the right side of my blog, there's a new gadget! (O.O) This picture will lead you to a blog that is dedicated to fixing up events, and such, usually they're for formal events BUT I will also try to create dances for those themed like streets, or whatever.

I'm actually currently wondering why I'm even starting to keep myself busy. Not only do I have to update this blog everyday but I've got that other one when my creativity strikes so it's a lot less... mmm... stressful. Then, I have school and a lot more things to do here at home.

I'm talking about that other site, which has not yet debuted a single idea since it is in the making. Seriously, two of them are open right now! (^o^) Because, today has been such an awfully boring day. I get easily bored you see, that's why people perceive me as "hardworking" or something like that, but the truth is I just keep myself busy. I will be continuing on with designing the first post for the other blog.

~Photo of the Day: Most shocking scene~

'Til my life gets its own headline,
AnaRay

diamonds are made from extreme stress...

No comments:

Post a Comment