Saturday

October 1, 2011

It's the first of five Saturdays of October!

This year October has 5 Mondays, 5 Saturdays and 5 Sundays. This Happens once every 823years. This is called money bags. So copy this to your status and money will arrive within 4days. Based on Chinese Feng Shui.


Anyway, it's raining... again. Currently, I'm watching Harry Potter and, I can't believe how old they've become. Oh, I'm really going to miss seeing the Weasley twins.


I actually found the books more interesting, well maybe it's because I let my imagination go free and the plot's a lot more complete. It gives you all that you need to get the WHOLE story of Harry Potter, unfortunately, I do not own such books and was only fortunate enough to have a friend (Mariz) who has all the books, plus my instant personal favorite The Tales of Beedle the Bard.


So much memories watching these movies again. In all honesty, I hated watching Harry Potter movies back then because they didn't make sense to me. But when I read the book, I fell more in sync with the whole storyline. J.K. Rowling, you got me into reading novels on magic and all that.


The Harry Potter series was seven of the first ten novels that I read, basically, it's what got me to start reading. Now, I own around twenty-seven books in my room, and sadly, I don't own a bookshelf. (T_T)


Let me show you what I've been doing, other than watching Harry Potter movies and going strolling down memory lane...


~Photo of the Day: Lotsa Food~


FOOD! Lots and lots of foood.... RAAAWR! (^_^)


Must be doing schoolwork,
AnaRay


a very unproductive day...

No comments:

Post a Comment