Monday

October 24, 2011

~Photo of the Day: Blogs ng Pinoy Homepage~

I am officially listed on the Blogs ng Pinoy.

Well, I am back in Manila... meaning back to uni. What greets me back to school? Speech class with an impromptu speech on a random topic to connect to a current event. Lucky me, I was not called because I was so bangag that I could not think straight.

Then, I finally reported in Art class and well, it was so blah. Because, I was still so tired that I did not want to put much effort already.

So, when I got back home. I saw that I have been listed and so I'll try to do my best on this blog. Also, I'm editing videos and uploading pictures on Facebook to... rub it in my blockmates face. mwahahaha!

Midterms acoming,
AnaRay

must get back to study mode.

No comments:

Post a Comment