Wednesday

October 19, 2011

What did I learn today from Law class?

A corporation cannot fall in love because he has no feelings, does not experience sleepless nights and has no nervous system.  whuuut? (o.O) Yea, if you're studying law, a corporation has its own identity, and blah blah blah.

Besides that, I went shopping for some things... Basically, stuff to pack for Friday. I'm not exactly going to show you, but I will, in a way. (^_^)

~Photo of the Day: What's in the Bag?~

I'm thinking about bringing school stuff because it's actually the weekend before my midterms. Then again, books are heavy. And, this laptop is coming with me so I'll probably still be online from time to time if I'm not going to random places.

Also, I have to say that I am excited and nervous for my first time riding in a plane without my parents.

Packing up,
AnaRay

what will i wear on the halloween party?

No comments:

Post a Comment