Monday

October 17, 2011

I am currently carefully learning the wonderful world of digital art.

~Photo of the Day: Daydreamer~

Today, I learned something new. Something I don't know what all the facts are, and hopefully I'll know what but... it's so hard to ask.

Besides that, I've gone to the office three times today and the person I was suppose to meet was NEVER there. I went in the morning, around the afternoon, and before I went home. So, it sucks because the building is a bit detached from the main building and the stairs, for some reason, tires me out too easily than others.

BUT! it was so much fun to hang out with some of the Block1 again namely Anne, Gab, Louie, Zig, Jiou and JC. It was like being back to frosh days because all we did was play bugtong bugtong (in English it directly translates to "riddle riddle", but it just means we answer riddles). (^_^)

Digiart-ing?
AnaRay

i like minimalist art.

No comments:

Post a Comment