Sunday

October 30, 2011

We left earlier this morning at around seven am, and ended up in the Bag of Beans restaurant at around nine and left after an hour and half. Later, we headed out to Club Balai Isabel three hours earlier than we needed to be here so we went out to take a boat ride to the Taal volcano.

Truthfully, I've been visiting Tagaytay and Batangas for so long that I always thought that going to the volcano would be such a waste. I mean it would cost us at a minimum of three thousand pesos because of horse rentals, guides and water transportation.

Anyway, it was NOT a waste of time. I mean, if you don't care much for views and have a fascination with riding horses then I say skip it; because, that's all that there is. Yet if you want to experience an adventure... an adventure, then I would really recommend you go up to the crater.

When I was a kid, I was one of those overrated kids who wanted a pony for their sixth birthday or something. But, I had a dream. I seriously wanted to ride horses as a sport. Jumping fences and all that sh*t. So today, I totally felt like I could ride a horse professionally if given the chance, but I know my parents would not agree 'cause of my "problem" (ehem, scoliosis).

Back to today, I rode a brown horse named Romy. He was a very good horse, on our way back from the crater the horseman let me ride him by myself. And let me tell you, riding a horse downhill is not easy... ESPECIALLY, if said horse likes to GALLOP downhill.

Did I mention I like bukos?
~Photo of the Day: Sharing Buko Juice~

When we go back to our room, we ate merienda made of instant noodles. Then, me and Luis headed out to the pool and had a mini obstacle course. I almost beat him, because he sucks at running while I'm so scared of falling down the beam. So yea, I lost. We headed to this pool which was really really deep because of my five feet flat height, I couldn't even reach the bottom.

We got back again to our room to find Cham fast asleep because it was so cold. Now, we're at this Terraza Cafe just finished dinner and winding down. My brother is at my side laughing at some parts because it's true.

Winding down,
AnaRay

can i not go back to Manila?

No comments:

Post a Comment