Saturday

October 15, 2011

I'm getting ready.

Today's the day for another one of my friends to debut herself to the society. So no, I won't be able to talk about what happens in the party 'til tomorrow. So, our topic for today will be what I'm obsessing over for the past days since I got Laptoppy with me.

Youtube celebrities: KevJumba (Kevin Wu), Niga Higa (Ryan Higa), Kina Grannis, Happyslip (Christine Gambito), Victor King (Victor Kim), WongFu Productions (Ted, Wes and Phil), and a whole lot more.

What's so addictive about them is that, in my opinion, they make the best out of what they could do in life. Or, maybe I'm just too busy right now to have fun. Anyway, they're fun to watch. Sure, they're not exactly Hollywood celebrities but they are celebrities in their own way like PapaJumba.

Anyway, I'm already very late so I'm leaving a picture of why exactly am I late.

~Photo of the Day: My Lola and Lolo' Plaque~

Yea, it was my late lola's birthday yesterday so we visited her earlier this day and just got back home.

On my way to Rox's,
AnaRay

will be late... for once.

No comments:

Post a Comment