Sunday

October 9, 2011

Starting this weekend, I will again be busy with... debuts.

I already have four weekends lined up with parties, half from my college friends and the other half from my high school friends. All four are absolutely different from each other.

The first has a girly theme... I don't really know what to wear there so I'll just wing it. (^_^) The second is actually located in Cebu, and as I've said before... I've never been to Cebu. The third is Halloween-inspired, which will probably be the first costume party I'll ever be in. And, the fourth one requires me to wear purple and, I don't exactly have one of those.

So right now, I'm planning on how to hit all four of them since I can't possibly go to Cebu myself without a girl friend... or can I? Maybe... maybe not.

Anyway, the little problem is because I actually have my midterms this month, while other universities are having their sembreak. So I really wish that I don't mess up in studies.

Oh, in addition, my family ate at North Park for dinner! And look what we saw in Corte de Las Palmas of Alabang Town Center.

~Photo of the Day: Corte de Las Legos~

Planning stuff,
AnaRay

wanna play with legos again.

No comments:

Post a Comment