Monday

October 31, 2011

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Again, I am back in Manila.

Writing this post actually hurts so much 'cause I woke up with so many bruises, thanks to my horseback riding yesterday. Apparently, riding a horse on full gallop at rough terrain gives you a lot of bruises. (-____-)

So, not only did my body hurt like I was stoned but I also signed up for kayaking and pedal boat at eight in the freaking morning. And, oh my god, does it hurt! The sun was blazing hot which is the normal part here, but my arms and legs feel like I've done so much exercising without the warm-up that I can't even pull myself up. As you can see right there, my brother does NOT paddle very good.

~Photo of the Day: Kayaking on Taal Lake~

But, I always felt better when I'm in the water because it's calmer. I just remembered right now that today was the first time that I had swum in a lake, that is not during a field trip. Well, with a number of beaches here in the Philippines, why would I opt for a lake, right?

I was totally knocked out right after the water sports that I slept all through out the ride back home. Getting back home, I feel so relaxed that I really did forget about failing my midterms.

Now, I'm just watching America's Next Top Model All Stars because, it's what's normal in my life.

Wants a massage,
AnaRay

i kinda want some ice cream

No comments:

Post a Comment