Wednesday

October 5, 2011

Today...

I finally learned how to operate an ATM machine! woot! woot! Q(^o^Q)

And, I bought my very first laptop... yes, I BOUGHT my very OWN laptop!

~Photo of the Day: Laptoppy is Home!~

I'm so ajkghskdfjHAPPY! after saving money for... I don't remember how long, I finally was able to afford my own laptop.

LAPTOP. LAPTOP!
LAPTOP. LAPTOP!
I love my laptop, it's shiny green
I bought it with my own money!
Everything that I will need,
will be in my USB.
LAPTOP. LAPTOP!
LAPTOP. LAPTOP... YEA!

As overrated as this may look, I really do sing things I do, I love... and hate. I had my Monday Hate Song, Debo's Pizza Song, the Studying, Oh oh Song, Sleeping On the Mattress, posted somewhere here in this blog... and I actually have a Froot Loops theme song, because it is like the most awesome-est favorite cereal in the world.. (^_^)

Do NOT say bad things about laptop because I know he's not a Mac, or a VAIO, or an iPad, or a some big shot laptop... He shall be named, Laptoppy. And, he shall be gay... whuuut? (o_o?)

I have nothing against gay people, I actually want to have a gay friend.. because, they are so much fuuun!

This is Laptoppy's first post. Aren't you excited??

Okay, specs... hmm...

My laptop is a metallic green ASUS K43S notebook. 2GB worth of memory, with Intel Core i3, 2.1 GHz. The keyboard is aluminum tough and does not heat up. I dunno what the hell, thi nvidia thingy is but it has a sticker on the laptop so it must be important? (-_-?)

Exploring Laptoppy's features,
AnaRay

downloading software...

No comments:

Post a Comment