Tuesday

October 25, 2011

I am truly and utterly sick.

It just means that I'm going to pass my midterms... I think.

Everybody has their own superstition like how I have to be sick on the time of my midterms in order to pass said exams. The truth is, I hate being sick because it gets in the way of me being productive. I actually had a whole outline planned out for this blog but my eyes are so droopy and my body is so sore that... I'm too lazy.

I got this picture from another blog and it's EXACTLY how I feel like.

~Photo of the Day: Sick in Bed~

I happen to have a lot of "must-do's" so that I could say that I will pass, or I had a great time and all that. You see on my debut, I actually tripped during my performance in front. A lot of my friends thought it was part of the performance but no, it was not. (^_^);;

Then, when I have a great time I usually lose my footing like in Cebu, I tripped on the stairs on Mae's porch. I also tripped in Tagaytay when I was with my Lounge Kroo, and then again in Batangas with LK. I really do have a lot of these, like when I drink tea while making a paper actually speeds up.

I dunno why I'm actually still talking... I really should be studying.

Reading the laws,
AnaRay

do i really have to post a picture today?

No comments:

Post a Comment