Monday

October 23, 2011

Last day in Cebu and we woke up late.

Right after checking out of Parklane Hotel, we (me, Jiou and finally Mae) go to the more provincial part of Cebu, if I'm not mistaken. Anyway, we were supposed to get into TOPS but it was like P100 just for a view. So, we decided to skip but then... we saw this Skyline Garden, pretty much the same in the way that it has the view of Cebu.



~So Sunny in the Skyline Garden~ 

After, that we went to Balambanan to have an adventure on the zipline. Can I just say that I was holding the cam while we were going down! And I did this twice so that I could get close footage on all three of us.

~Suit Up!~ 

~Photo of the Day: Group Shot~

This place was a really long drive away from the city so getting back to the city we started getting weird. And we got to the Ayala Center at four pm and we have not yet eaten lunch. So, we got to Laguna Cafe and the food was yuuum. And, we finally got to eat Pata Humba. yay! (^o^)

~Cute Kid in Ayala Center~

Lastly, we went back to Mae's house to get our stuff and head out to the airport. In the airport, Mae got into a lot of problems because of her carry on bag, I thought the plane was going to leave before she was finished. (^_^)

~Mae's Very Floral Room~ 

I got back home safely and could not sleep 'til it was four in the morning. Why? I drank coffee in the plane because I already felt so sleepy. And, it was such a bad idea because when caffeine gets into my system, it does NOT leave.

~My seat number~

OH, BIG THANKS TO MAE'S MOM AND OUR DRIVER! They were both so patient with us since we (me and Jiou) cannot speak Cebuano.

Went back into reality,
AnaRay

estoryahe!

No comments:

Post a Comment