Thursday

October 6, 2011

Today...

I ate at BonChon for the very first times; and,

I finally delivered my speech today.

So, thank God that my professor finally called me today. Honestly, I was wearing my last corporate attire since all of them are in the laundry, because... I had to wear corporate attire for five days. I only own dress-type business attire so it I could not just change the top or something. ANYWAY, BonChon!

YUMMY. I like Bonchon now, though there wasn't that much to choose from I really did like BonChon. Mae surprised us all this time, LOL. She said this word that has a double meaning in our language, one means stupid and the other means staring. So when she said *****, we were all like... (O.O)

MAE! TEEHEE! (^_^)

~Photo of the Day: BonChon~

As for my speech, I think I did good but my professor knows how to give really frank messages. She never sugarcoats it... my gulay, she's always so straightforward. It's very funny though, especially when she isn't commenting about your work.

Also, we watched the movie Story of Us. It's a kind of weird, sad but made me laugh all the way movie... I think it was supposed to be a drama but I don't know.

I have to review my studies now,
AnaRay

has two quizzes tomorrow and is cramming in four chapters worth of human behaviors and a whole lesson about division of profits.

No comments:

Post a Comment