Wednesday

October 12, 2011

I will not be in Manila next weekend due to Mae's debut. So, I'm not entirely sure if I could keep my blog... I might just live for a weekend without Laptoppy.

Also... I'm really sorry, my beloved Lounge Kroo, but my college friend, mentioned right there deserves to have a Block1 to represent. Why? Because, she's totally amazing, and and... she's like a really great person. I hope LK will be forgiving to me for now.

I am not choosing over you LK! I know you'll have an epic time in Batangas like you always do, so maybe I'll see you guys at Christmas, New Year's or whenever. Then, you'll shove it in my face that I didn't come and it's all my fault and, blah blah blah... And yea, I will probably hear all the stories from Zig, if he comes to class the next day.

Anyway, today... it's been raining again. I was supposed to go to the dentist but then, they cancelled on me. (T_T) So, I could no longer follow up to my Law class, as well as experience the BMS MP3 Experiment. What I did instead was this...

~Photo of the Day: Club Sandwich by Dad~

And, I've been going around YouTube again. Watched a lot of KevJumba, Nigahiga and HapplySlip videos.

So basically, a normal day.
AnaRay

cebu. cebu.

No comments:

Post a Comment