Tuesday

October 4, 2011

Today I received the results of my first quiz...

I FAILED! (T_T)
~Photo of the Day: The Failed Quiz~

NOOOO!!! I studied really hard and still I fail... Take note: this is MY major. But, there's another quiz that came in today.

~The OTHER Photo of the Day: The Perfect Quiz~

Okay, so I perfected the other quiz. But, that one was about the Bible, and it was really easy so... yea, just so I could feel like I accomplished something good today.

If you notice, I only showed the upper half of my face that's because my chin is not... uhm... smooth? LOL. I don't want to show an embarrassing picture of me with a... ehem. (-__-;)

Other than these two pieces of paper, nothing much happened this day. I was supposed to buy someone her gift but I don't have the funds for that yet. (>.<)

I'm having another quiz this Friday, on Accounting again, alongside Human Behaviors. I MUST PASS the next quiz!

We were able to pull off all of our requirements yesterday! WOOHOO! \(^_^)/

Is busying herself,
AnaRay

Dunkin' Donut... pasalubong ng bayan!

No comments:

Post a Comment