Sunday

October 16, 2011

~Photo of the Day: Yay! a starter puff.~


Today, I slept at 3:30 am simply because of my insomnia.

This post is going to have waaaay too many pictures. (^_^)

Anyway, I had my hair chopped off because it was getting a lot heavier and harder to maintain. And since I wanted a new style, I'd gone to Angelo Falconi III Salon and had my hair cut. The difference? See for yourself. My hair's straight again because they used a hair dryer, but I hope that it doesn't stay as straight.

Before

After

It's been a busy Sunday, waking up early for Mass then after lunch we headed to the Salon to get haircuts, and bake freaking cream puffs with custard filling. This is actually the second time we've done this so hopefully, it'll turn out good.


Custard Filling
Close up
Haggard. -___-
Preparing the "puff"
Gonna fill in the puffs...
Un-caramelized puffs
Cream Puff Army
 Yeap, we are going to have cream puffs for dessert and look what we have for appetizers...

Sushi?
Obviously getting fatter,
AnaRay

wth is it with me and food???

No comments:

Post a Comment