Saturday

October 29, 2011

I missed the party. Supposedly, I was going to the party with a military costume or something like Tomb Raider.

Buuuut... I'm packing for another adventure which starts tomorrow at strictly six in the morning.

I'll be going to Club Balai Isabel with my family and as usual we have a timed-itinerary and all that so we could hit everything. Basically, it's gonna be a lot of family bonding and activities that will probably tick one of us. Also, it means we might go up to trek to the Taal volcano which I hope does not suddenly erupt.

~Photo of the Day: Where I'll Be~

This is going to be like the second weekend in a row that I'm not at home. I used to be a home buddy, you know rarely leaving home. But now, I'm enjoying my college life as much as possible. Yea... enjoying college without drinking alcohol, kinda weird right?

And we went grocery shopping! I like going to the groceries, well... food. I love food.

Here's another song while I was waiting for our food in Kenny Rogers, this is to the beat of Demi Lovato's Skyscraper, the first part and like half of the chorus, 'cause our food already came.

I am hungry, and I'm waiting
For my fav'rite Mac N Cheese.
And, the chicken as it's roasting, like I'll never have a piece
Do they have to make me feel like there's nothing left for me?

They can take all the steaks I have
They can take the rootbeer that I have
'Cause I don't want those
I want my chicken


Packing up,
AnaRay

i'm finally unsick!

No comments:

Post a Comment