Wednesday

October 26, 2011

I finally got to go inside UST... for educational purposes.

I still feel sick and I've done nothing but sleep when I got inside the FX, the bus ride back to LaSalle and the bus ride back home. Thank God, I did not fall asleep during my midterms.

So my topic for today, since there is absolutely nothing else that I could talk about, is... what will be my costume for Madz's Halloween Party? This lucky girl really does celebrate her birthday on All Hallow's Eve and it's just now that I could recall that she'll be having a costume party.

See, I don't want to spend money 'cause this might be the last time I'll be wearing this costume. That is why, I am torn between being a panda or being Lilo from Lilo and Stitch. But, I won't be so strict as to wear exactly that. Kinda like this... but not that.

~Photo of the Day: Err... Costume?~

My head keeps spinning,
AnaRay

do i really have to go to class tomorrow?

No comments:

Post a Comment