Saturday

October 7, 2011

I have reached out to nine countries!

Of course, Philippines places first since my friends are here. But, surprise surprise, Russia comes second.

So, hello Russia! I know nothing about you but I do know that you brought Tchaikovsky to this world, and for that I am very very thankful. (^_^) And, I really counted down the days to watching Swan Lake, because... who doesn't want to watch that?

I'll be honest I thought I was going to hate watching these kinds of things but my highschool, ANIMO SAN BEDA! got me to go to a play entitled Batang Rizal performed by those from PETA. After that, college made me go to a play entitled Mga Kwento ni Lola Basyang performed also by PETA. And then most, The Nutcracker by Ballet Manila, with my family this time... and it was WOOAAAH! So the most current one was, Swan Lake by Ballet Manila again this time with college friends, Zig and Mel.

I was excited for Swan Lake by Ballet Manila, with Lisa Macuja... Oh god. it was super amazing! (^_^) It was actually part of her Swan Song Series, meaning her last performances before she retires. She was truly amazing, everyone gave her a standing ovation and shouting out BRAVO! I really really enjoyed it, from costumes to choreography, and from the characters and the concept.

In honor of Lisa Macuja, I uploaded a minute or more worth's of her performance as Odile (aka Black Swan).

~Video of the Day: Lisa Macuja performs Odile~
yes, I know that the video is not of good quality,
watch her and you'll be amazed!

I really need to sleep now because I have something to do tomorrow. (^_^)

Catching up on sleep,
AnaRay

the music is actually, LSS worthy...

No comments:

Post a Comment