Friday

October 28, 2011

I actually wrote this earlier because I have my midterms from six at night 'til nine.

Okay, so basically I've been waiting to take this midterm exam since two-thirty this afternoon so I'm reviewing everything for the past, errr, two/three hours?

See, I really do need to pass this exam because I actually wanna get into my majors even though I usually feel like I'll never get there. I'm no pessimistic person but I am a bit realistic about my life. Because first off, the accountancy course is apparently one of the most called for courses. Second, I'm not exactly the smartest person...which I hope excuses me for repeating this subject.

OR! It could be because I'm rarely home. I don't wanna blame my friends for throwing parties every weekend or so, and I don't exactly wanna blame myself for actually attempting (and usually succeeding) to go to every single one of them because I feel guilty for not showing up.

I think I seriously have not missed out on an occasion unless it's one of these things:
1. My parents didn't let me go which rarely happens because for reasons I don't know
2. Out of the country or out of Manila, but my parents usually work around it
3. Due to prior arrangements, which rarely happens because I still go to both (if possible)
4. Exams or classes that I need to attend to
5. Studying for midterms or finals, which let's be honest takes me two hours
6. It's probably a drinking party, I don't like drinking alcohol
7. Lazy. Lazy. Lazy... the last time this happened was... uhmmm, I don't remember

~Photo of the Day: Hello Long Weekend!~

Just finished her exams,
AnaRay

i'm not confident with my exam. T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment