Monday

October 3, 2011

Currently, stressing over requirements that I've been putting off.

I am SO EXCITED to go to my friend's debut. It's been a long time since I've attended a debut, so her's will be the first in a month's worth of rest from attending parties. (^_^)

~Photo of the Day: Pretty pretty Rox~

As much as I'd love to relate what mishaps have happened to me today, I cannot because of the requirements. I've just finished my research on the List of the Books in the Bible, and why were they chosen. Now, I have to finish up on my Case Analysis about the Eastern International Food Service Corporation. And after that, I have to finish up on my accounting homework.

This is what I get for being a bum all weekend. (-__-)

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS "BREAK TIME" IN A TRIMESTRAL UNI.

Let's break into song! To the tune of Rebecca Black's Friday, I present to you, AnaRay's Monday! (^o^)

Monday. Monday.
Everybody's hating Monday.
Ain't looking forward to the schooldays, schooldays.
Monday. Monday.
Everybody just hates Mondays.
Ain't looking forward to the schooldays.

Studying. Studying. NO!
Studying. Studying. NO!
Stress. Stress. Stress. Stress.
Looking forward to the weekend.



Trying not to think about the time,
AnaRay

stress. stress. stress. stress.

No comments:

Post a Comment