Tuesday

October 11, 2011


Today, my Bible studies professor taught me how to sing the books of the New Testament.

I really thought today was gonna be uneventful but BOOM, here I am stressing on the concept of the artwork we'll be presenting for the Marian Week, and the tickets to get to Cebu. OR I could go to my highschool friends sembreak getaway. But, I am a bit biased on Cebu because...

~Photo of the Day: Where to go?~

A lot hasn't happened yet, but tomorrow, I'll be shopping for stuff. Secret stuff... meaning presents. (^_^)

It's been a stand still start for the week but I'm really hoping this picks up because tomorrow, there's gonna be a surprise in DLSU. I'm bringing in my camera, a decent one. Then, hopefully, I could post and edit it by that night as well.

As always, I commuted in the rain again... this time without an umbrella. Basically, this will be a shoutout to Mel to... GIVE ME MY PAYONG! (^O^)

Is having a difficult time choosing,
AnaRay

my brother went shuffling in festival... whuuut?

No comments:

Post a Comment