Thursday

October 20, 2011

A diamond is a chunk of coal that is made good under pressure. - Henry Kissinger

I went to school early today to actually finish some school work. When I say early, I really mean eight o'clock, and my class starts at one. Yea, I needed atleast four hours to finish everything.

But, may I just say that today was awesome because I got my speech class grade, and apparently I do not suck at talking in front of people. To tell you the truth, she even told me that I was the best speaker in giving out an impromptu speech, and so my groupmates and I won a perfect score for that exercise. Seriously, I felt like I did that jawdrop thing, and oh my god. (O_O)

Honestly, I like talking to people I know but the truth is my heart starts to race when I'm in front of people, especially when I don't know any of them.

~Photo of the Day: The Speech Lab~

Today, I actually got to see Mel's condo for the first time But, before that, she made me go up to the swimming pool area first. Awesome pool, riiight? (^_^)



Since I am not a tenant here, I actually got a bit lost. Almost entered the gym, but BOOM! it was just at the side. I am so jealous... though we have a pool here at home, I wanna do some laps maybe.

All in all, today was not as boring as I thought it would be. It's been awhile since I went to someone's condo, and hopefully, I get to swim in the pool. (^o^)

Printing out tickets,
AnaRay

i really should ask my friends what they want for pasalubong.




~~Song of the Day: Skyscraper by Demi Lovato~~

No comments:

Post a Comment