Thursday

October 13, 2011

~Photo of the Day: Miyo Sleeps on a Plate~

I wrote my "pledge of commitment" today, and to be totally honest, I did not know what to write. What exactly are you supposed to answer when you're asked about: what you would like in your family? and what you would give to achieve these dreams and wants?

Well, I have no idea. I mean yea, maybe I'd like a family, maybe I won't get to have one. I'm so not sure... because, I don't think about it so much that. The future never comes into mind. I just go with the flow. This is the first of many firsts in my day today. Basically, my first time to think about the actual future, other than work because that's what is usually on my mind. (@.@)

So, I'll bring you back to my present day. Today, I got to do a lot of firsts. I ate at Papa John's for the first time, so I thought it was just right to buy my friends pizza. Yeap, my treat... luuuucky them. (^o^)

~Papa John's Bacon Cheeseburger Pizza~ 

~Papa John's Logo~ 

Besides, that I got to learn to play Monopoly Deal. First time playing = first time losing. And, I almost cut class due to Monopoly Deal, which would've been my first, as well. (^_^)

~Monopoly Deal at Animo Foodhaus~

Doing homework,
AnaRay

current workaholic.

No comments:

Post a Comment