Saturday

October 8, 2011

Yesterday, I was awake for twenty-two hours... TWENTY-TWO HOURS!!!


And today, I slept for atleast ten hours already. No, there is absolutely nothing brilliant to report today. Other than eating lunch and dinner,  watching the Funemployed web series, and playing Text Twist... Well, there's nothing absolutely new.

~Photo of the Day: Sleeping It Off~

I am finally awake. My parents brought back home a Peach Mango Pie from Jollibee, and with all that sugar... I'm currently in a sugar rush.

Right now, I am looking for plane tickets to Cebu for Mae's debut, and accommodations near the hotel. I do notice that I mention Mae a lot in this blog, well because, she always makes me laugh even when sometimes she doesn't mean to. (^o^)

I really want to go there because she's always there for us, so it's just right to be there for her as well right? That's good karma... right?

Anyway, I've never been to Cebu and my mom's letting me go there, so I'm really taking this opportunity.

Waking up,
AnaRay

blinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment