Monday

October 10, 2011

My day has been so uneventful. How do I live during Mondays? (-__-")

Basically, I still went to class even though I did absolutely nothing for my two classes. In preparation for both of those, I brought with me my doodle book. This is one of forty doodles. (^_^) I was supposed to scan like all four of the new ones but I'm too lazy to go plug in the scanner.

~Photo of the Day: Doodle#36~

Other than that, I read the novel, Confessions of a Shopaholic. It's a good book, I'm not jumping up and down for it but I guess it's not that bad? or is it because I've read the word investment so many times that it became old real quick?

As I've said before, reading is one of my absolute favorite hobbies. Maybe that's why I become to picky when I go to a bookstore. There is this website that supports writing your own stories of every genre, Fictionpress. Well, it's a good website but to find a good read, it's literally browsing through thousands of stories.

I'm watching America's Next Top Model because I actually watch this. Anyway, what's a good book to read? Do not give me Twilight or Harry Potter, or Nicholas Sparks. Or rather, what's a good new hobby?

Creating art,
AnaRay

painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment