Friday

October 14, 2011

I am currently trying to finish the Bible puzzle that our professor gave us earlier. It's not my homework but I didn't get to finish it earlier so I'm curious as to how long I'm going to take to find the other three books. Here's the link to see the puzzle that I'm talking about. It took me one hour to finish, I SUCK.

Besides talking about the Bible, which I happen to see is what I usually talk about in passing. I went shopping for a new powder, yay! So, today, was my first time to enter the Etude House and receive my Pink Membership card. In all honesty, I do NOT belong there... but I just had to see it, you know? (@_@)

~Photo of the Day: Merch from Etude House~

I had a much better shot of this photo but my mom accidentally brought along with her the cord of the camera so... fail. (-___-)

Earlier this evening, I was stressing over my "lost" plane ticket for next week, that apparently... I had not downloaded 'til now.

My dad has the best greeting ever. He comes to my door and says, "Ana, let's eat. We have brownies here." YEEEAAAAH! I love brownies, and cake, and cookies, and yes... I will have diabetes when I get older.

Eating,
AnaRay

brownies!


~~Song of the Day: Stereo Heart by Gym Class Heroes~~

No comments:

Post a Comment