Saturday

October 21, 2011

~Photo of the Day: At Oyster Bay~

I am posting just today for yesterday's escapades.

Well, before I start, let me just say that I easily get too excited and then, I become really chatty.

Anyway, right after Jiou's last class we headed straight for the Manila Domestic Terminal to check in. It didn't take that long but waiting to board the plane was. Our flight was delayed for twenty-five minutes and let me tell you how much we've spent just in that airport to airplane trip.

TERMINAL FEE...........................P200
FOOD FROM FRENCH CAFE....P155
FOOD FROM PLANE .................P120

Yea, we eat a lot. And, in some effed up way, Jiou lost his hearing in the plane. (O.O)

~Plane Ride~ 

Mae's mom waited for us in the airport and she was there already when we touched down so, we easily got to this awesome restaurant called Oyster Bay. The food there was so yummy, even though we only had calamaris and pancit canton.

~Oyster Bay~

And, they had sharks in the pool! As in real and actual sharks! We ate some calamari and pancit while we were waiting for Mae's arrival since her flight got delayed too.

 ~Shark!~

But then, we had to go back to rest. We got to talk to Kim Sta. Rita via Skype last night.

~Kim on Skype~

Pictures and videos soon to come. (^_^)

I have to eat breakfast now,
AnaRay

looking for wifi.

No comments:

Post a Comment