Friday

September 23, 2011

I am currently doing my resume because I have a workshop tomorrow!

And, it's almost blank... because I seriously do not have a lot of activities nowadays since I'm still testing my powers of time management in college.

Actually, in my high school I had the guts to actually join the Student Council, in our case we called it the Student Executive Board. It was fun being there, I did a lot of things for school events, attended a bunch of seminars, was able to go to certain meetings that usually are reserved for school leaders.

My point is, while you're still in school be active! Never forget WHEN the RECRUITMENT WEEK is, because this year I totally forgot when it was. I have a really good reason though! I thought it was La Salle's Centennial Week but apparently that was like a week after during that time. So yea, epic fail I do not have an organization. (T_T)

I promise you all that NEXT academic term, I will take on organizations. Take note of the "S".

Well, if you guys want to add something like work experience which I was only able to put in because I "worked" for my mom's business. I don't even know if I should count that... (-___-")

Adding to that are research papers. Yea, the most hated part of every single student! But, apparently we still need to make tons of those so, sucks for us! But, they add to the resume.

So, today is definitely one of the most productive day ever because I have no time to finish this blog, since I've got a lot of things still to do. I'm leaving you with a picture of one of the most amazing something that I found online...

~Photo of the Day: Mind Boggling
from Alan Rogerson Art

Is confused with resumes,
AnaRay

seminars attended.seminars conducted.blah.blah.blah




~~Song of the Day: Alice by Avril Lavigne~~

No comments:

Post a Comment