Thursday

November 10, 2011

Enrollment day today!

And it was the easiest, fastest and most stress-free enrollment I've ever had.

Today was a good day. We watched Dangerous Minds during my first class. Enrolled my majors for next term, which I hope to get already. During enrollment I usually don't sacrifice a class, but now, I had to sacrifice my Speech class to get the sections I wanted since these are my MAJORS. Got back for Art class and watched this short film by Raymond Red entitled Anino.

~Brooklyn Pizza in Robinson's Manila~

I also got to eat in Goodles and Brooklyn Pizza, then coffee in Starbucks. I feel so full 'til now, I seriously don't think I can eat any more food and it's been like four hours already. I feel so dizzy!

~Photo of the Day: Majors~

My main point here is next term, my life is going to be boring if I pass my qualifying exam. If I don't pass my qualifying exam, my life is going to be a breeze unless I shift to a different course. So, what the hell am I doing with my college life? Well, I don't really know.

Whenever I go to class, take an exam, give out a speech or make up an art, I always say that I'do my best and the rest is in God's hands. That's why I think I'm still on the right track because even though I've failed a lot of times, I'm still an Accountancy student. I do doubt my choices to the point that I even have a back up course that is, AB Major in Psychology and BS Major in Business Management. A double major because I really want to take up something in the College of Liberal Arts.

Whatever comes out of my exams this December, I'll take it. It would literally be the turning point in my college life.

News of the Day: Dippin' Dots is declaring bankruptcy!

Bloated,
AnaRay

i love peppermint mocha!

No comments:

Post a Comment