Sunday

November 5, 2011

I went to Dana's debut that's why I'm just posting right now.

Today was a lazy day 'til it was time to prepare for Dana's debut. Do you know how hard it is to find a purple dress when it's not in season? Very hard. But, we had to. Because, it just so happens that her theme was grapes. As weird as it may seem, the theme of the debut was grapes.

 ~Photo of the Day: Grapes!~

It's been a long time since I've hung out with my friends from the AHC because they're a bit more laid back when it comes to outings. Then again, I'm not picky with friends and often find myself having a variation of types of friends or something. AND, we sang a song. Two songs actually by Bruno Mars, Count on Me and Just the Way You Are.

~Last picture!~

Dana love is my "daughter" when I was in highschool and my "mother" was Gen who happens to have a blog as well which you could find by clicking here. Also, I got to see my best guy friend again, Michael (though everyone calls him Mike), it's been a while since I've been missing in a lot of outings.

Anyway, I had fun tonight but I don't feel so well so I had to go back home early.

Cleaning up,
AnaRay

stuff from etude actually look nice on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment