Monday

November 6, 2011

And it began today.

I've participated yet again in the annual collection of stickers to get that Starbucks Planner. I think I have a total  of three Starbucks planners and I'm very devoted to them. One of them actually looks more like a scrapbook than a planner.

 ~Photo of the Day: Peppermint Mocha and Stickers~

They have a new flavor called Cranberry White Chocolate Mocha, which replaced the old Dark Cherry Mocha. I'm very fond of the hot Peppermint Mocha so even though it's really hot out, I still bought a short sized drink. My brother and Cham bought the Cranberry White Chocolate Mocha in Frappe form, while my mom chose her Toffee Nut to be iced instead. My dad chose his ever favorite Coffee Jelly.

~Cranberry White Chocolate Mocha Frappe~

A lot of people have been talking about this certain topic and it's no surprise that my friend, Gen, has updated her blog earlier about this as well. I hope I could actually finish up my card before December, plus I have to help Jethro with her card as well.

coffee.coffee.coffee.coffee.coffee.coffee.coffee.coffee.coffee.coffee.coffee.coffee.

I just noticed right now that it's very hard to keep a daily blog. I always... always try to do something just so this blog won't be like the routinely thing. And, if my day happens to be boring I look for a topic to bring up to you guys. I hope I always have something to bring into my blog, and I wish that you guys actually enjoy.

High with caffeine,
AnaRay

i cannot handle coffee

No comments:

Post a Comment