Friday

November 11, 2011

OH MY GOD! IT's 11/11/11! -____-

Obviously. I've been hearing about it the whole day yesterday and this morning from the TV, my friends and the radio. Yes, it's the twenty first century and I don't have an MP3 player or an iPod so I listen to the radio.

I wished at exactly 11/11/11 11:11:11 am. I was patient enough to wait 'til the seconds. What was my wish exactly? I wished that it won't rain on one of my birthdays because ever since I could remember, it always rained on my birthday. Thus, it always rains on my brother's birthday. If you think it's pretty stupid, well... it is!

Every Friday, I have four classes that start at eight in the morning 'til two-thirty in the afternoon, no breaks. But, today, thank God for cancelling almost all of my classes! But, I didn't KNOW so I was early and wasted my time in the library. If I actually total the number of hours I was in school it'd be six hours, how long did my classes take in total? Two absolutely useless hours, not boring just useless.

~Photo of the Day: CONGRATULATIONS 2NE1!~

On the other hand, I was able to see that 2NE1 won MTV Iggy's Best New Band in the World. I voted like crazy for them to win clicking again... and again... and again... 'til I was "sure" I voted around a hundred times or so. I know there are a lot of other fans here in the Philippines, making us only second to the US in having the highest number of votes this week.

Quick Question! Is it really so sad that I'm at home with my mom at an epic date such as 11/11/11? When my brother's somewhere in Dasma, Cham is somewhere out there, and so is my Dad. And, it's raining outside. Cue in the sad depressing music.

Seriously, I need to get my social life back in track. Or get some money to actually spend.

I'm making my 11/11/11 as epic as I could possibly do at home.

Nerd Mode On,
AnaRay

i can't believe my stomach still feels bloated.

No comments:

Post a Comment