Friday

November 4, 2011

I went shopping!

Not exactly a big time kind of shopping but I love holding a lot of paper bags. So, holding three paper bags was fun for me. Why exactly did I feel like shopping? Because, today was an AWESOME day even though it was raining!

Apparently, my Law class was cancelled today. THANK GOD! because I was gonna be real late and I still had to make our script for the my Bible class skit. And, my Bible professor, who is actually a Sister, liked our presentation even though it was a bit rushed. Then, my Accounting professor shows our midterm grades and I... I... I PASSED! (so far) Lastly, Human Behaviors class went by like zoom.

So to end the day, I felt like shopping because I needed a purple dress for a debut tomorrow and I wanted something to be like my "reward".

~Photo of the Day: Korean Treasures~

I went back to where I thought I'd never go back to... Etude House to buy some girly things. Well, it was fun looking at all the stuff and I ended up buying a few stuff. But, the photo actually shows all my "Made in Korea" treasures.

I felt really happy today that I bought my brother some munchkins! Tip to everyone: When I'm happy, find me. I'll buy you what you want... if I have the money.

Hoping that this day would continue to be an awesome day.

Downloading yet another game,
AnaRay

can i watch Puss in Boots in 3D?

No comments:

Post a Comment