Thursday

November 17, 2011

How awesome is a double rainbow?

-something's wrong with my Internet, I can't post pictures (T_T)-

~Photo of the Day: Double Rainbow~

-finally uploaded the picture-

What's amazingly weird is that it didn't rain here at the south, not even a drizzle according to our maid. So, she didn't believe me that there was a double rainbow just outside. And mind you, this was like a few minutes just before the sun sets so thank the heavens I had my camera with me.

I don't know why, but whenever I see rainbows I instantly feel happy. As pointless as the information may be, it just made my day.

Earlier this day, I was so pissed off because of all the stress that's coming from home and school, and I haven't seen much of my friends. The lack of being with people just for the sake of having fun is affecting my mood... or it could be like PMS.


Plus, my Internet being too slow to upload pictures is making me antsy. Raaawr! Not good.

But the double rainbow really did make me smile again. I felt like it was a sign that good things are about to come... or things will get better.

I want my Christmas season, now!
AnaRay

i ate half an apple today.... 0_0"

No comments:

Post a Comment